Thank You to Our Community and All of Our Artists
CFHP Mask Up Contest Poster 2021 – Archive
And the Winners Are...
Name: Nicholas Ortiz
# of Votes: 3027
School Name: Kuentz Elementary
Design Description: A huge t-rex is chomping the Covid virus.
Name: Santiago Piñate
# of Votes: 3790
School Name: Memorial Elementary
Design Description: I know masks can be annoying to wear and boring, but my mask design is a funny mask that I think will encourage a lot of people to wear my mask.
Name: Santiago Ruiz-Gonzalez
# of Votes: 4234
School Name: Ronald Reagan Highschool
Design Description: At the moment one of the only weapons we have against COVID19 is the mask. My drawing shows the ongoing fight against the invisible enemy, but if we fight together we will defeat it for good.
Name: Linzie Fitzgerald
# of Votes: 339
School Name: Hector Garcia Middle School (Teacher)
Design Description: I created a space themed mask. This has a double meaning. It is for fans of outer space, as well as fans of social distancing.
Name: Isabella Montemayor
# of Votes: 2713
School Name: Keystone Middle School
Design Description: The circles and spaces represents countries and races of the world that were affected by the virus. The wordings are reminder for people to always wear mask to prevent the spread of COVID 19 virus.
Thank You to All of Our Contestants!!
Contest Rules & Eligbility
- No purchase necessary.
- The contest is open to residents of all ages in Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina, and Wilson counties only.
- One entry per person.
- Artwork submitted must be the participant’s original work. Participants are to ensure that submitted entries do not infringe on any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or guardian. A parent or guardian gives their consent when uploading the design on behalf of their child. If another individual, such as a teacher, is uploading a design on behalf of the child, parental consent is acquired with a signed Parent Release Form (keep for your own records).
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Sunday, January 31.
- By taking part in this contest, participants acknowledge and agree that their name will be used and shared publicly by Community First Health Plans for marketing purposes.
- Participants understand they will not receive monetary compensation for their artwork